BCD Travel Country Project Specialist, CSS Implementations in Singapore
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Travel in establishing and enhancing the Singapore project management team? Do you have a solid understanding of the travel industry and proven operations and leadership experience? If yes, you might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
Country Project Specialist, CSS Implementations
You will be managing new business implementations, support new entity implementations and de-implementations, GDS / back office conversions, business consolidations, technical product implementations, etc.
You will apply PMP or Six Sigma processes to define, analyse, implement, monitor and control projects.
The duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Confirm all necessary resources are assigned as per the project scope
- Leverage local resources to support projects
- Facilitate effective and constant communication with all project participants (internal / external)
- Utilize project management software tool for plan management and departmental reporting
- Lead weekly conference calls and maintain project plan updates
- Distribute meeting notes within departmental guidelines
- Facilitate and resolve show-stoppers
- Manage complex projects as and when required
- Present at client meetings, representing the Global Project Management department
- Validate proposed process solutions that will meet the client's expectations
- Knowledge of GDS, Online Booking, Mid and Back office systems/products preferred
- Familiar with Corporate Travel operations and processes
- Professional, mature and concise in written and verbal communication
- Result Focus
- Excellent organisation and conflict resolutions skills
- Ability to travel as and when required
- Good knowledge on MS Office software
- Project management experience a plus
What we offer you:
This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
How to apply: Create a profile and upload your CV and cover letter via our website or use the 'Apply on company website' button on LinkedIn. Do not send your application via e-mail.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled