BCD Travel Client Finance Officer in Singapore
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Travel in establishing and enhancing the Singapore based arm of the Finance and Accounting team? Do you have a solid understanding of the travel industry and proven Finance and Accounting experience? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
Client Finance Officer
- Invoice settlement, including credit card settlement and related issues
- Update missing enhanced data
- Preparation of financial reports including but not limited to: Daily Invoice Report, Missing Settlement Report, Credit Note Report, Manual Refund Form, E-invoice Error Log Report
- Assist in the proper filing of documents
- Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Professional, concise and mature
- Team player with ability to handle task given independently
- Excellent organization, detailed and meticulous in handling data
What we offer you:
This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
You'll be joining a company that cares about its people -- BCD is the first global travel management company to be awarded Investors In People (IIP). We recognise the importance of having a diverse employee base which reflect the geographies, customers and communities within which we serve. We celebrate our different backgrounds, varied experiences and unique points of view.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with more than 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled