BCD Travel HR Specialist in Poland
We are opening a Shared Service Center (SSC) in Krakow. This is a great opportunity for you with previous HR experience to join us on this new adventure and be responsible for all HR topics in Krakow and Warsaw. Join our team and fly with us to success!
HR Specialist Full time, Krakow
We help Business Travelers travel smart and achieve more. We are an organization that is service oriented, and we aim to continuously innovate our formula of success. In this role you ensure that HR operations in Krakow is functioning smoothly. You provide professional advice regarding employment legislation, recruitment and retention, employee relations and other HR related initiatives. You work in close cooperation with the HR Director in Warsaw.
- Communicate policies and procedures to employees
- Keep the department heads and employees updated on HR initiatives
- Respond to organization changes
- Respond to employees' queries and complaints
- Coordinate with line managers to understand all necessary aspects and needs of human resources development, and ensure they are fully informed of human resources objectives, purposes, and achievements
- Support the HR Director in the implementation of cyclical HR processes, i.e. the annual evaluation process, talent identification, process planning, development activities, etc.
- Involved in recruitment of new employees; conducting interviews and offers
- Support in the preparation of personnel documentation (including preparation and servicing of contracts, annexes, settlement of working time, holidays, maternity leave, etc.)
- University degree preferable in Human Resources
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar position
- Excellent language skills in English and Polish
- Eager to learn
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Polish labour law
How to apply Did the vacancy grab your interest and are you willing to go on an adventure with us? We are eager to see your application; create a profile and upload your resume and cover letter via the website. Do you still have questions after reading the vacancy? Feel free to contact Suzanne Miechels, Recruitment Business Partner EMEA, at +31-(0)20 562 1799 or at jobsEMEA@bcdtravel.nl. Please send your application via the website and not by e-mail.
Why people join BCD:
- Flexible hours
- Dynamic work environment
- 13,000+ Employees
- 100+ Countries
Why they STAY with BCD:
- Work/life balance
- Freedom to grow
- Environmentally responsible
- Family atmosphere
- Voted top places to work for
More about BCD Travel BCD Travel is a global digital travel services company. We began as family business and quickly evolved into one of the largest, most respected companies in the world today. BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel, travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with almost 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled