BCD Travel Sales Director in Japan
To support our ambitious growth plan, we are seeking for a heavy-hitter sales individual who has a steady track-record of selling profitable new mid-large accounts to join our Asia Pacific team. If you're ready for an exciting and challenging new endeavour with one of the world's most respected Travel Management Companies, then read on!
(This is an individual contributor role)
- Achieve and exceed defined monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets of profitable new mid-large accounts
- Develop and execute a sales prospecting plan to target and develop key accounts within Asia Pacific
- Create value-driven proposals and presentations to maximise win-rate
- Deliver winning sales presentations that clearly articulate the BCD brand, service and value proposition
- Works closely with and senior regional and national leadership teams and global stakeholders when appropriate to win customers
- Effective use of Salesforce to manage sales activity and measure results
- Deliver regular reports and analysis such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc
- Be a team coach / player-- increasing team competencies by mentoring and supporting less experienced team members through the sales process to win targeted accounts
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- Minimum of five (5) years of sales and marketing experience, preferably in the travel, meetings and incentives, or technology industries and in international arena
- A degree holder
- Solid track-record of selling profitable new mid-large accounts and developing prospects within the APAC region and in the travel industry
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent prospecting, negotiation and presentation skills
- Confident, proactive and independent
If you have a solid understanding of the business travel industry and a track record of winning new business, we want to talk to you!
How to apply: Create a profile and upload your CV and cover letter via our website or use the 'Apply on company website' button on LinkedIn. Do not send your application via e-mail.
What we offer you:
This is an exciting job within a global company. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travellers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with more than 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2018 sales of US$27.1billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled