BCD Travel Senior Executive- Adminstration in India
Core Responsibilities (list 5-8 core responsibilities with subtasks bulleted below each core responsibility)
- Act as first point of contact for employees on Admin related activities.
- Manage the various reports and updating on a regular basis before sharing with the leadership team.
- Manage the infrastructure including Cafeteria & Pantry
- Manage employee transport roaster and ensure proper routing of the cabs to reduce travel time.
- Experience in working on STPI related activities.
- Manage House Keeping and security personnel to avoid staff shortage leading to incompletion of the task assigned.
- To be responsible for the day to day running of the office including supply management and liaising with various vendors.
- Work closely with Admin committee and updating the management of the findings / recommendations.
- Event Management, co-ordinate client and customer visits by making necessary arrangements
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organizational operations and effective service to connecting groups.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and bring about awareness among the employees regarding the same.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled