BCD Travel IT Information security Analyst in India
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies/experience to research, understand and communicate legal, regulatory and contractual security requirements related to the BCD Travel organization?
IT Information Security Analyst
The Analyst II will support and enforce security controls in alignment with the established Security policies, guidelines and leading best practices. The Analyst II will also be aware of business needs and will work to maintain presence of security controls throughout the BCD Travel operating environment.
The individual will possess good oral and written communication skills and have the ability to leverage skills and expertise within information security to develop and convey the appropriate message internal and external to BCD Travel.
Foster a security-positive culture:
- Promote and exhibit collaboration and positive teamwork
- Use a teaching/education approach to help users understand their risks and better protect information and systems.
- Analyze and report opportunities to integrate security into daily business operations.
Build relationships and communicate value:
- Provide high quality customer service by listening and understanding the needs of the users.
- Evaluate and implement methods to continually improve security and assist business with reducing risks.
- Leverage industry leading knowledge to analyze and assess gaps and provide recommendations for remediation
Comply with business requirements:
- Study and understand the core functions and services that are provided by the business.
- Be familiar with the security requirements and controls needed to maintain the business operations.
- Translate business requirements into actionable security tasks.
- Assess gaps and develop remediation plans
- Integrate and implement security requirements into business requirements.
- Continually evaluate effectiveness to achieve business objectives.
Utilize a risk-based approach:
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies relating to Information Security.
- Identify and communicate threats and vulnerabilities that could impact business operations.
- Assess, document and communicate risks in context with business operations.
- Develop and communicate remediation plans capable of reducing risk to the organization
- Review and understand the security policies, procedures and standards
- Assist with communication, implementation and analysis of compliance to security policies, standards and procedures
- Assess and communicate security control strengths and opportunities with relevant stakeholders
- Identify, classify and respond to threats using industry leading practices and in accordance with data classification
- Develop, implement and report metrics to monitor use of information management investments and secure operations.
Report security performance:
- Collect, calculate and format data for metrics reporting.
- Analyze metrics and report trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop, monitor and report security control effectiveness
- Create, review, and maintain content for information security documentation (policies, procedures, standards and guidelines)
- Interact with internal and external customers to ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- Serve as a key contributor to the day-to-day operations of the global business.
We are looking for you if your profile matches the following --
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A., B.S.), or equivalent combination of education
- 2 years' experience in the field or in a related area
- 1 year of relevant general Information Technology experience, desired
- Aptitude to prioritize and load balance sensitive projects concurrently
- Strong organizational, time management, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Security industry relevant certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, HISP, PMP
- Experience with ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 27001:2005 requirements, a plus
- Attention to detail
- Work independently in the absence of supervision
What we offer you: This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
You'll be joining a company that cares about its people -- BCD is the first global travel management company to be awarded Investors In People (IIP). We recognise the importance of having a diverse employee base which reflect the geographies, customers and communities within which we serve. We celebrate our different backgrounds, varied experiences and unique points of view.
How to apply: Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Create a profile in our job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with more than 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
*LI-LOCS Bangalore IN
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled