BCD Travel Commercial Controller in India
Do you have a degree in controlling or accounting and are you looking for a next step in your finance career within an international company? For our EMEA pricing desk at BCD Travel we are looking for an analytical and motivated Commercial Controller.
As a Commercial Controller you will collect, compose, analyze and report data concerning client's settlements, financial reporting as well as costing/pricing calculations. This information will enable the Commerce department to control and manage client offers and arrange commercial justified agreements. You will be working at BCD Travel EMEA pricing Desk.
- Compose and provide "incidental" client analysis at the request of client/management
- Independently work on customer settlement calculations
- Consulted on controlling assumptions for price calculations on accuracy, completeness
- Guard the execution of the right procedures and authorizations with respect to client contracting
- Provide the supplied and analyzed information with good advice, for both internal as external clients
- Contribute to month end closing, budget and forecasts process from a commercial point of view
- Degree in Economics or Finance (University/College) or similar, ideally with the main focus on Controlling/Accounting
- 2+ years relevant work experience as a controller, preferably in the travel industry
- Knowledge of SAP/ SAP-BW and relevant controlling instruments
- Broad financial acumen with understanding and insight of finance processes
- Strong numeric and analytical skills and capable of analyzing processes
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Excellent communication- and social skills and a high level of accuracy
About the department Our EMEA Pricing Desk department is in general responsible for costing/ pricing calculations, management fee settlement/ accruals and client profitability analysis. We also support the financial controlling department during the month and during the month end closing processes, budget process and rolling forecast.
What we offer you This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. Next to this, we offer you a salary in line with the market, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
Your work location This vacancy can be based in our BCD Travel office in Bangalore.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with more than 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
*LI-LOCS Bangalore IN
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled