BCD Travel Commercial Controller, EMEA in India
Do you have a degree in controlling or accounting and are you looking for a next step in your finance career within an international company? For our EMEA pricing desk at BCD Travel we are looking for an analytical and motivated Commercial Controller.
As a Commercial Controller you will collect, compose, analyze and report data concerning client's settlements, financial reporting as well as costing/pricing calculations. This information will enable the Commerce department to control and manage client offers and arrange commercial justified agreements. You will be working at BCD Travel EMEA pricing Desk.
- Prepare, compose and provide client profitability analysis on a structural basis
- Compose and provide incidental client analysis at the request of management
- Independently work on customer pricings / price (from a costing perspective) calculations
- Consulted on controlling assumptions for price calculations on accuracy, completeness
- Guard the execution of the right procedures and authorizations with respect to client contracting
- Provide the supplied and analyzed information with good advice, for both internal as external clients
- University's degree or similar, ideally with the main focus on Controlling/Accounting
- At least 3 years work experience as a controller, preferably in the travel industry
- Knowledge of SAP/ SAP-BW and relevant controlling instruments
- Broad financial acumen with understanding and insight of finance processes
- Strong numeric and analytical skills and capable of analyzing processes
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Excellent communication- and social skills and a high level of accuracy
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Independent, goal- and results-oriented work style
- Excellent team, communication and motivational skills
- Work independently in the absence of supervision
- Project a favorable image of BCD Travel when interfacing with the outside community
About the department Our EMEA Pricing Desk department is in general responsible for costing/ pricing calculations, management fee settlement/ accruals and client profitability analysis. We also support the financial controlling department during the month and during the month end closing processes, budget process and rolling forecast.
What we offer you This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. Next to this, we offer you a salary in line with the market, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
Your work location This vacancy can be based in one of our BCD Travel office in Bangalore.
Get to know us BCD Travel is a leading provider of global corporate travel management. We simplify and streamline the business of travel and are looking for staff who can help us achieve that goal. BCD Travel knows what's important to you: training, career development, flexible hours and a pleasant working atmosphere. Starting at BCD Travel will provide you a business class career in a global organization employing over 12.000 professionals in almost 110 countries.
*LI-LOCS Bangalore IN *LI-KC1
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled