BCD Travel Director, Sales - Hong Kong in Hong Kong
Are you passionate about closing new business? Have experience selling corporate travel? We're looking for a charismatic sales director to build relationships and bring in new business. If this sounds like you, let's talk...
In this role, you'd develop new business development opportunities to sell innovative travel programs and technology. You'd partner with senior management to understand what companies want from their travel investment and then deliver tailored solutions to meet those needs.
Backed by the world's third largest travel management company, you'd lead the sales team in delivering local sales solutions and strategies with a personal touch to continue our growth in Hong Kong.
What you'd do:
- Lead the sales team in the setting and achievement of objectives, and sales process for targeted accounts
- Proactively coach and develop team members
- Ensure establishment and team's establishment of internal and external networks
- Ensure each team member identify new business opportunities and maintains his/her pipeline adequately to meet set goals and targets
- Identify and analyze sales trends & patterns, potential customers and leads
- Ensure that all client negotiations are consistent with the company commercial policy
- Determine pricing strategies and develops customer propositions
- Ensure development of business plans
- Oversees implementations and successful handovers
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- Bachelor degree, with business travel industry experience preferred
- 5+ years relevant work experience as a sales leader at corporate level with proven success
- Effective communication skills, oral, written and presentation
- Computer literate in business software applications
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically
What we offer: This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'd work with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment. You'd join a company that cares about its people -- BCD is the first global travel management company to be awarded Investors In People (IIP). We recognise the importance of having a diverse employee base which reflect the geographies, customers and communities within which we serve. We celebrate our different backgrounds, varied experiences and unique points of view.
How to apply: Is this your next career move? Don't wait! Create a profile in our job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with more than 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled