BCD Travel Assistant Accounting Manager in Hong Kong
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Travel in establishing and enhancing the APAC based arm of the Global Project Management Organization? Do you have a solid understanding of the travel industry and proven project management experience? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.[CK1]
Assistant Accounting Manager
As an Assistant Accounting Manager, you will work as a team leader to supervise the accounting team and you will direct report to the Director of Finance.
- Supervise the accounting operation team to perform proper accounting record and month-end closing
- Ensure full compliance to company policies and HK GAAP
- Lead the internal control management and proactive advise to business partners for any risk mitigation actions
- Support the Director of Finance on cash flow management
- Train and develop accounting team members
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:[CK3]
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance disciplines
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- 5-10 years of relevant working experience and knowledge of Hong Kong GAAP, Tax and other regulatory requirements
- Minimum 2 years' experience in supervisory role
- Work experiences in auditing or internal control
- Experience with multinational corporates
- Able to work under stress, manage multiple deliverables and meet deadlines
- Proactive, independent and attention to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint presentations
What we offer you: This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
Your work location:[CK4] Optional
How to apply: Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Create a profile in our job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 108 countries with more than 13,000 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2016 sales of US$24.6billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled