BCD Travel VIP Travel Consultant in United Kingdom
VIP Travel Consultant
Full time role (37.5 hour) week - London Paddington or homebased within the UK.
Requires exceptional customer service skills plus excellent knowledge of Sabre reservations system,
As a VIP Senior Business Travel Consultant, you will confidently offer expert guidance and be keen to share your knowledge. You will want to assist our clients to perfect their travel plans. You will be calm and reassuring and no challenge will be too much trouble. You will be able to offer hints and suggestions and will enjoy making recommendations.
This could be for a great place to stay, the best seat on board, the latest special offers, or just ways to make their journey run more smoothly. And of course, you'll help our clients travel within their company policy wherever possible. You will be working for a widely known Entertainment client and other productions.
Your focus will be:
- Booking all travel requirements for a wide variety of business travellers including VIP Travellers
- Being aware of their travel budgets and offering the best deals and routing possible
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Delivering exceptional customer service each and every time
- Servicing VIP clients
- Extensive business travel experience in Entertainment is required
- A good working knowledge of Sabre GDS, including ticketing
- Faring and Ticketing experience and certifications
- Flexible, adaptable, level headed and can deal with stressful situations
- A welcoming and professional telephone manner / able to communicate at all levels
- On-call support for out of office hours
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail is essential
- VIP Service
What we offer you
This is an exciting opportunity within an international company. You'll be working with a great team of colleagues. And we offer you a competitive salary, training, career development and a dynamic working environment.
Your work location
This role can be onsite at our London Paddington head office or home based. If home based, you will need suitable home office space and will be be able to travel to London when needed. Your initial training will also take place in London.
How to apply
Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Register now at our careers centre if you've not already done so. Upload your CV and ideally a brief covering letter too.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel programme. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen globally with more than 13,000 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.co.uk.
And to stay informed about new career opportunities at BCD Travel
Use the 'notify me' button at our careers centre to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. Select "GBR" as your filter on the left-hand side of the screen for updates on all UK-based vacancies or else choose by your area of special interest.
And don't forget to follow us on LinkedIn too where we post regularly.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled