BCD Travel Vice President - Global Sales in United Kingdom
Vice President - Multinational/Traditional Corporate Sales
Are you looking for a Global leadership role in the Business Travel Sector?
Do you have a passion for winning new business? If so, we may have the role for you!
We are looking for an experienced, credible Business Travel leader who will take responsibility for leading the BCD Travel team effort in obtaining profitable new Large market and Multinational corporate travel accounts. Using effective sales and marketing techniques and coordinating BCD resources you will be instrumental in generating interest in both the services of BCD Travel and of Advito for the purposes of creating Consulting engagements.
Your focus will be:
- Maintain and increase revenues by means of new client acquisition, existing client expansion and retention
- Support the Company's strategic relationships at all times
- Account profitability
- Ensure opportunity for client up-selling engagements
- Ensure timely submission of all client facing collateral
- Increase client BCD Travel portfolio penetration
- Development of targeted Global and Regional strategic business relationships at senior level within companies on a long term basis over an extended sales cycle
- Utilise and adhere to the sales process as outlined by sales management
- Create plans for acquisition of existing client additional new business opportunities
- Identify and maintain prospect pipeline adequate enough to meet set goals
- Works closely with business development colleagues (especially Advito and BCD Meetings & Events sales) to identify customer opportunities for corporate travel
- Ensure thorough assessment is completed for all identified opportunities
- Ensure thorough prospect identification and market penetration for major accounts in target geographic areas
- Responsible for strategic sales approach for identified opportunities
- Develop creative and cost effective plans to meet client objectives
- Work and communicate with Regional and Local Sales owners to create prospect acquisition plans
- Meets or exceeds individual and divisional sales goals and gross profit margins. Maintains high close and win ratios as assigned by SVP/EVP
- Identify competitive threats and emerging problems and offers
- Significant and demonstrable business travel industry experience
- Experience in closing and implementing large market/global clients
- Thorough knowledge of business travel management and supplier landscape
- Effective communication skills, oral, written and presentation
- Computer literate in business software applications
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Second language (desirable)
What we offer you
This is an exciting opportunity within an international company. You'll be working with a great team of colleagues. And we offer you a competitive salary, training, career development and a dynamic working environment.
Your work location
This role will be based at your home office but you will be expected to travel to other BCD office locations and clients as required.
How to apply
Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Register now at our careers centre if you've not already done so. Upload your CV and ideally a brief covering letter too.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travellers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive, and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with almost 13,800 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain the industry's most consistent client retention rate, with 2018 sales of US$27.1 billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
And to stay informed about new career opportunities at BCD Travel
Use the 'notify me' button at our careers centre to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. Select "GBR" as your filter on the left-hand side of the screen for updates on all UK-based vacancies or else choose by your area of special interest.
And don't forget to follow us on LinkedIn too where we post regularly.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled