BCD Travel Travel Consultants - Corporate and Entertainments in United Kingdom
Are you an exceptionally talented corporate travel professional? With good hands-on GDS skills and a cheerful, upbeat telephone manner? You'll have a positive, can-do approach and want to find answers to travel conundrums no matter what's asked of you.
If so, we'd love you to join us and help our global clients travel smart and achieve more
In a typical day as part of our expert Operations Teams, you'll be:
- Booking all travel requirements for our business travel clients - air/hotel/rail and car hire
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes as they arise
- Delivering exceptional customer service for each and every corporate travel client
To be part of our success story, your background will need to include:
- Previous travel experience -corporate sector is preferred but flight-centre/tailor-made/low cost/major airline background considered too
- A good, recent working knowledge of Sabre/Galileo/Travelport GDS to include fares and ticketing
- A warm and friendly telephone manner, a positive 'can-do' approach to clients and their requests
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail
Why do people join BCD:
- Dynamic work environment, we invest heavily in the latest travel technology
- A truly global presence - we have 13,000+ employees in over 100 countries
- We're committed to career development - as a Silver Investor in People we know that people want to learn and grow throughout their time aboard
Why do they then STAY with BCD:
- Work/life balance - we offer a mix of early and late shifts and most roles don't include the need to work weekends
- Freedom to grow - great opportunities being part of a global enterprise
- Environmentally responsible and ethically aware
We're family owned - we recognise our teams as people not just numbers
We're award winner - voted top places to work
Your future work locations right now might be:
London West End
If you have experience working in Entertainments for film/production/media/publicity, we have a great opportunity to work on site for a leading streaming provider. We promise plenty of variety, a fast-paced dynamic environment and a good rewards package. Must have GDS and be used to thinking on your feet.
We have roles for a standard Monday to Friday working week or a 4 day week from either Thursday to Sunday or Friday to Monday
London Liverpool Street - minutes from the mainline station
We're looking for an experienced corporate travel expert with good Sabre/GDS to keep our business travellers on the move. You'll understand just what it takes to keep busy clients happy and on schedule and will be proactive and adaptable.
Liverpool City Centre - great offices with lovely Mersey views
We are seeking experienced corporate consultants for our business travel centre. You'll be able to work hands-on using either Sabre or Galileo and handle booking queries, for air, rail, hotels and car rentals. You'll have great communication skills ('phone and email) and will be ready to share your knowledge and experience with our travellers.
We also have opportunities in Liverpool for less experienced travel folk so if you've handled flight centre/tailor made leisure travel do get in touch. We look for good communication skills and a willing, helpful attitude to keep our customers happy on their travels.
And for the more experiemced travel professional, we need an top flight Operations Manager with good GDS hands-on skills to drive our business forwards, encouraging and motivating our teams and keeping clients happy too. If you'd like to try your first step into management, perhaps our Team Leader role is your next move? You'll need to be calm, patient, a real perople-person and be ready to find answers for your team. You'll have first-class Sabre and/or Galileo experience too. If you're ready for your next career move, apply now.
Manchester City Centre
Experienced travel experts needed for our large Manchester based team - you'll deal with a mixed client portfolio and we'd love you to have Sabre and/or Galileo skills. Some home working will be possible after full office-based onboarding and familarisation.
Hull City Centre
We are seeking experienced corporate consultants for our business travel centre. You'll be able to work hands-on using either Sabre or Galileo and handle booking queries, for air, rail, hotels and car rentals. You'll have great communication skills ('phone and email) and will be ready to share your knowledge and experience with our travellers. Come and join our happy team today.
Please note that without great GDS and previous travel industry experience we will be unable to consider you as suitable for the above vacancies right now.
Get to know us by visiting our website if you'd like to learn more about our company - www.bcdtravel.co.uk.
And to stay informed about new career opportunities at BCD Travel
Use the 'notify me' button at the online careers centre to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. Select "GBR" as your country filter on the left-hand side of the screen for all UK-based vacancies or choose by your area of special interest.
And don't forget to follow us on LinkedIn too where we post regularly.
You must have the existing right to live and work in the UK (or Ireland for the Dublin office) to be considered for these vacancies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled