BCD Travel Senior Business Travel Consultant - Entertainments in United Kingdom
Senior Business Travel Consultant
Full time role (37.5 hour) week - Entertainments Industry Implant, Soho, London W1R
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Travel Consultant for a widely-known Entertainments Industry client based onsite in Soho, London. As a senior agent you will confidently offer your expert guidance and knowledge. You will want to eagerly assist our clients to perfect their travel plans. You will be calm and reassuring and no task will be too challenging to accomplish. Your role would be to make experienced recommendations and suggestions for each and every request that comes through, such as this hotel could be a great place to stay, this is the best seat on-board, the latest special offers, and other ways to make the client's journey run as smoothly as possible. And of course, you will help our clients travel within their company policy wherever possible.
Your focus will be:
- Booking all travel requirements for a wide variety of travellers, including VIP travellers within the Entertainments industry, previous production experience would be a plus
- Being aware of the client's travel budgets and offering the best deals and routing possible
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Delivering exceptional customer service each and every time
- Previous extensive business travel experience is essential
- Strong working knowledge of Sabre GDS to include ticketing
- Strong Fares knowledge needed
- A welcoming and professional telephone manner is essential
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail a must
- Previous VIP or Entertainment servicing history is preferable
What we offer you
This is an exciting opportunity within an international company. You'll be working with a great team of colleagues. And we offer you a competitive salary, training, career development and a dynamic working environment.
Your work location
This role will be based at our client's offices in Soho, London, W1R, right in the heart of the West End.
How to apply
Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Click 'Apply here' to create your online profile in our job portal and upload your CV and cover letter.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel programme. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen globally with more than 13,000 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.co.uk.
And to stay informed about new career opportunities at BCD Travel
Use the 'notify me' button at our careers centre to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. Select "GBR" as your filter on the left-hand side of the screen for updates on all UK-based vacancies or else choose by your area of special interest.
And don't forget to follow us on Linkedin too where we post regularly.
You must have the existing right to live and work in the UK for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled