BCD Travel Junior Technical Support Engineer in United Kingdom
Do you have a solid understanding of Office 365, like trouble shooting technical support issues, able to configure and deploy IT hardware? Then this role could be for you! We are looking for a Junior entry level Technical Support Engineer for a 12-month fixed term contract. In this role you will have the opportunity to travel on occasion in the UK & Overseas.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will support the technical day to day running of the Fleet BCD office as well as ensuring that all on-site technology elements function effectively, offering a professional service to both internal and external clients.
- Act as support in the smooth delivery of onsite registration services ensuring that the client expectations are always met (both in the UK and overseas)
- To provide face-to-face technical support to our Fleet office occasionally conducting site visits to other offices when required
- Provide remote troubleshooting for users where needed
- To liaise with technical departments and work on internal technical projects which will may include product rollouts or migrations
- To manage office based new starter & leaver IT process which will include Active Directory management, image builds, hardware configuration and deployment
- Travel (UK and Overseas) to support our in house designed systems
- Support the organisation of staging, deployment, support and breakdown of all IT equipment for our on-site teams
- Demonstrate a high level of comfort and accuracy with technical products
- Customer oriented
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Experience in setting up IT equipment including hardware, software and infrastructure
Ability to think logically and take ownership on assigned projects but also able to offer support to the wider team both in an office and onsite event environment
You may also have previous experience of the events industry
What we offer you:
We offer a culture of purpose where we are invested in you and your career along with a competitive salary and benefits package. We are proud to be a 2019 winner of C&IT Magazine Best Places to Work within the corporate meetings and events industry.
Work location: Fleet, Hampshire
Get to know us:
BCD Meetings & Events is a full-service, global meetings and events agency. We design solutions and experiences where people, passion and purpose come together to drive business results. We are uniquely positioned in being able to manage high end event experiences and strategic meetings management programs with equal degrees of expertise. We are experts who love what we do - so will you.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled