BCD Travel Conference Meeting Coordinator in United Kingdom
Wanting to join the meetings & events industry? Do you love multi-tasking, exceeding customer expectations - then this role could be for you. We are looking for a Conference Meeting Coordinator to join our fast-paced client focused team in Putney. Are you flexible, self-motivated, a great team player with great administration skills? If so, this role could be for you and offers a great step into the Meetings & Events industry.
You will have:
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at one time
- Good at time / diary management
- Effective communication skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Great accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under own guidance, like to problem solve and exceed client's expectations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including excel
You may also have:
- Previous hotel or meeting venue knowledge
- Previous knowledge of working with Ariba or other Purchase order / Invoicing systems
What we offer you: We offer a culture of purpose where we are invested in you and your career along with a competitive salary and benefits package. We are proud to be a 2019 winner of C&IT Magazine Best Places to Work within the corporate meetings and events industry.
Work location: Putney, London
Get to know us:
BCD Meetings & Events is a full service, global meetings and events agency. We design solutions and experiences where people, passion and purpose come together to drive business results. We are uniquely positioned in being able to manage high end event experiences and strategic meetings management programe with equal degrees of expertise. We are experts who love what we do - so will you!
You must have the right to live and work in the UK for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled