BCD Travel Business Travel Consultant in Finland
Are you an experienced Travel Agent and do you want to provide travel consultation for one global corporate client? Join our team in Helsinki or Vaasa.
Business Travel Consultant Fulltime, can be based in Vaasa or Helsinki
You are the primary point of contact for the customer and provide travel arrangements to one global corporate client, including providing travel details and up-selling of related products. You will be responsible for all travel requests regarding flight itineraries, rail transportation, hotel accommodation and car rentals. You provide a high level of customer service and you process travel requests accurately.
- Handling all travel requirements including flight itineraries, rail transportation, hotel reservations
- Offer best travel options in terms of pricing and routing aligned with customer travel policy
- Maintain a high level of customer service by 'Going the Extra Mile'
- Apply all BCD Travel processes
- Resolve or escalate customer complaints and general queries
- Work professionally and independently in providing travel services by e-mail and phone
- Build and maintain relationships with travelers
- Manage workflow and processes in accordance with SLA
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the business travel industry
- Solid working knowledge of the travel industry's policies, procedures and processes
- Knowledgeable of travel industry systems (i.e. Amadeus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and English
- Swedish language skills are a benefit
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work in shifts between 08:00 -- 19:00
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment
- Demonstrated professional customer service skills
About the team You will become part of a team of very dedicated colleagues, who are all working towards a common goal. We are proud to deliver the best service possible in order to maintain our high level of customer satisfaction. On top of that, you will become part of a truly global organization where employee development is one of the highest priorities.
Your work location This position can be based in our office in Helsinki or Vaasa.
How to apply As we will be reviewing all received applications on an ongoing basis, please do not hesitate to apply for this job. Deadline for application is November 23rd, 2018. Please submit your application in English. If you need further information about the position, you are welcome to contact Lina Sävström, Recruiter EMEA, +46 708 904 657 or email jobsEMEA@bcdtravel.eu
About us BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with almost 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled