BCD Travel Sales Manager in China
Where will YOUR career take you?
We're not just a travel company. We help clients travel smart and achieve more.
If you're ready for an exciting and challenging new endeavor with one of the world's most respected Travel Management Companies then read on! We're looking a passionate, experienced Sales manager to join our Asia Pacific team. If you have a solid understanding of the business travel industry and a track record of winning new business, we want to talk to you!
- Achieve the given sales target for the period.
- Enhance sales staff accomplishments and competencies by planning delivery of solutions; answer technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teach improved processes; mentor team members.
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of clients.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- A degree holder.
- 3+ years of corporate sales experience, preferably in the travel industry.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good prospecting, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self-confident, proactive and independent.
What we offer you: This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues and be part of a great culture. And, we offer you a salary in line with the market, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
Your work location: Beijing / Shanghai, China
How to apply: Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Create a profile in our job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter.
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 108 countries with more than 13,000 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2016 sales of US$24.6billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled