BCD Travel Corporate Travel Consultant - Trainee in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Where willyourcareer take you? We're not just any travel management company. We help clients travel smart and achievemore.
- Are you a quick learner?
- Are you passionate about helping others?
- Excited about starting a career in travel?
- Interested to learn more?
We have the opportunity for you so read on!
Our Travel Consultant (Agent) Training program is a PAID 10-week training program that teaches you about world of corporate travel management, as well as the airline, car rental, rail, and hotel industries.
Our next class is scheduled for 1st Quarter 2019 in our Pittsburgh, PA location.
What do our Travel Consultants Do?
We provide travel services to employees of a variety of companies. Our focus is to provide excellent service to our travelers--and you'll be the first impression we make. As a BCD Travel Consultant, you will:
- Help customers make business travel arrangements (via telephone calls, email or chat).
- Work with a large variety of travelers, all traveling for business around the world.
- Have lots of opportunities to delight our customers and share your expertise and recommendations.
This is a 40-hour work week Monday-Friday in a classroom environment.
- Weeks 1-6 -- Interactive instruction on using our systems and tools to fulfill business travel requests. At the end of each week you will be tested on what you learned.
- Weeks 7-10 -- The previous week's training will be put into action by taking calls from our customers in a supported environment.
- Graduation - You've successfully completed the training and you will be assigned to work with our clients. (Yay!!)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or currently enrolled in an accredited travel school (preferred)
- 3.0 GPA (preferred)
- Previous coursework in business or hospitality/tourism (preferred)
- Strong Computer skills
- Demonstrated internet research skills
- Demonstrated typing skills
- Demonstrated excellent customer services skills (verbal and written)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled