BCD Travel Meeting Coordinator in Foster City, California
A culture of purpose: Where will your BCD M&E career take you?
As perfectionists, artists, strategic thinkers and leaders in the industry, we believe culture is defined by its people. We are looking for exceptional people who rise to our standards while bringing their unique perspective to the table. Are you interested in adding to both our mission and our energy?
Meeting Coordinator We're looking for a Meeting Coordinator to join our team in Foster City, California! In this role, you are responsible for supporting the project manager and meeting stakeholder with logistical and attendee support. You will manage the web-site development and attendee registration from meeting initiation through implementation and final wrap up. The Meeting Coordinator works directly with attendees and is the point of contact for any meeting related questions.
- Work directly with the project managers and client to discuss registration process including: travel booking process, registration software capabilities, print products, reporting and other registration needs
- Build and test registration sites for each assigned event within Cvent and manage all aspects of site including: web-site text, images and formatting, development of invitations, confirmations and reporting
- Manage daily attendee registration. Review registration content and seek clarification or additional information as required.
- Distribute travel, air, ground, and hotel information to the pertinent 3rd party supplier and manage any changes throughout.
- Create, print, and ship all required on-site meeting materials
- Work directly with project managers to gain full understanding of budgetary and program needs
- Minimum two (2) years in events management/planning, hotel sales and/or catering/convention services experience
- Familiarity with service contracts and terms related to vendor contracts
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with external clients
- Strong skills in customer service, communication, and problem solving
- Ability to think outside the box and tap into creative solutions for client needs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to adapt to new technology tools
You might also have
- A college degree
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the pharmaceutical or event planning industry
What we offer you
- A culture of purpose where we are invested in your happiness and career growth.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
How to apply Click apply now to be considered.
Get to know BCD M&E At BCD Meetings & Events (BCD M&E), we provide more than meeting and event planning and execution. We are in the business of creating impactful human connections that matter. Connections that inspire, motivate and change behavior for our customers. As the world's most trusted and innovative meetings and events agency, BCD M&E cultivates a culture of people, passion and purpose to drive business forward.
Headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the world, BCD M&E's team of 1,500+ people are committed to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves.
See if you belong at bcdme.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled