BCD Travel System Technician in Austin, Texas
The Systems Analyst I, Development position will assist in the development, maintenance, and support of all development applications. This individual must maintain effective customer (Internal) relationships; as well as effective communication and coordination with various other technology groups (at both Divisional and Corporate levels). The Systems Analyst is expected to be able to assist in implementation of IT projects and initiatives.
- 0% Management, 5% Project Management, 25% Requirements, 70% Analysis and Documentation
- Approaches problems with curiosity and open-mindedness.
- Generates innovative ideas and solutions to problems
- Promotes new ways of looking at problems and processes
- Identifies opportunities to increase efficiency, simplicity and revenue.
- Provides clear and detailed information to others.
- Expresses oneself effectively in one-on-one conversations and small groups.
- Shares information and viewpoints openly and directly with others.
- Shares own experience and expertise with others.
- Provides honest, helpful feedback to others.
- Appropriately involves others in decisions and plans.
- Encourages collaboration which draws on each team member's strengths and experience to work together effectively.
- Works cooperatively with people from different technical backgrounds.
- Follows through on commitments.
- Protects confidential information.
- Acts consistently with stated policies and practices.
- Some desktop support work will be involved supporting Apple products
- Meeting with internal & external customers to document business and process requirements.
- Responsible for identifying the most effective application of current Client/Server technologies to projects.
- Responsible for adherence to standards, policies, and development guidelines.
- Responsible to run small to medium projects. Includes defining scope, business requirements, technical design, development, implementation, and support. May include development of project plans and resource scheduling.
- Off-hours availability for support, problem determination, and problem resolution of production systems is required.
Why people join BCD:
· Flexible hours · Dynamic work environment · 13,000+ Employees · 100+ Countries
Why they STAY with BCD:
· Work/life balance · Freedom to grow · Environmentally responsible · Family atmosphere · Voted top places to work for
More about BCD Travel
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive, and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with almost 13,800 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain the industry's most consistent client retention rate, with 2018 sales of US$27.1 billion.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled