BCD Travel Sr Manager System Admin in Atlanta, Georgia
Manage escalation process from the Site Admins
Assess complex incident, apply solution, send feedback to Site Admins or user
If necessary, complete incident registration with all technical information to allow escalation to the respective internal or external 3. Level support
Perform system administration tasks
Participate on the management of the virtual team System Administration Client Technology
Manager of System Administrator team globally
- Min 5 years in the travel industry
- At least 2 years' experience in leadership, quality management, process management and project management.
- Experience in process management (design, document and implement processes)
- Min 3 years as System Admin
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge 1 GDS is required
- Excellent knowledge in Client facing Travel Technology and solid experience in the administration of min 1 Application
- Demonstrated ability to lead a virtual team.
- Internal or external training on mid-level management
- 2nd or 3rd language of French, German or Spanish
- Good Knowledge 2nd or 3rd GDS
- Thorough understanding of online meeting technology.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled