BCD Travel Sr. Manager, Product Marketing - TripSource in Atlanta, Georgia
Sr. Manager, Product Marketing - TripSource
This is a remote/work from home position that can be filled anywhere in the USA
BCD Travel is changing the landscape of corporate travel with traveler-centric products and services that optimize the trip experience and result in effective travel program management for our clients.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager, will be responsible traveler and client enablement and execute product marketing programs that support the team's goals to grow TripSource adoption. This includes developing traveler and client related communications, delivering on marketing campaigns, supporting global sales and marketing, public relations, user experience, messaging and trade show efforts.
Working cross-functionally with global marketing and sales/account management teams, as well as product planning and delivery, this individual will ensure the TripSource value proposition and messaging are consistently represented. This individual will be a talented and experience writer to craft and edit for our digital platforms, print publications, websites, sales materials and more.
Managing & develop communications
- Support TripSource communication strategy for our traveler and client audience (B2C & B2B2C)
- Manage communications to ensure appropriately branded, TOV and consistent across BCD Travel.
- Manage & develop content for marketing website, blog, traveler experience, direct-to-traveler and client communications regarding adoption and retention efforts
- Manage community and voice of our brand on traveler social media platforms as needed
- Work across product marketing team to align similarities for cross platform and client communications
- Responsible for key messaging, proof points, case studies, collateral development, competitive assessments
Drive adoption of TripSource
- Develop, execute and manage campaign plans to drive traveler and client adoption and achieve company goals
- Develop metrics and manage analytics program to measure traveler behavior, usage patterns, and retention opportunities
- Develop metrics and manage analytics program to measure client adoption and specific traveler engagement
- Develop and maintain supporting marketing collateral on global level, work with regional marketing teams to assist in needed traveler communications
- Work with team members to ensure consistency in positioning and collateral across solution lines
- Keep a pulse on the commercial teams' needs and develop traveler collateral as needed
- Develop sales enablement materials to support company goals
- Provide training and materials to support product feature launches
- Manage translation services
- Host internal webinars to train sales and account teams on new product feature launches
- Responsible for internal go-to-market communications plan associated with specific product feature launches
- Develop training programs and video develop as needed to help aid in sales and account team client support
Content marketing strategy
- Product, edit and customize content for all our platforms; website, blogs, user experience, social media, collateral, etc.
- Contribute to content calendar to ensure the value of our products and services are clearly represented to travelers and clients on a consistent basis.
- Coordinate with other teams who manage communication channels that support our product messages
- Coordinate campaign set-up tasks and triage incidents, as needed, to ensure timely launch and successful delivery of campaigns
- Develop content ideas and communications for industry tradeshow events
Writing & creative management
- Generate, nurture and convert adoption through informative and engaging content
- Manage development of creative briefs and execution with creative agencies. Manage end-to-end develop, positioning, key messaging and alignment with brand guidelines
We need an individual with exceptional writing and organization skills, strong attention to detail and drive to meet objectives and timelines. In addition, the successful candidate will be results driving and have experience in monitoring analytical achievement of program goals.
- Experience in product marketing or communications.
- Expert wordsmith and storyteller that can showcase our product's value in a compelling way.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to lead complex marketing management operations with ease
- Highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
- Self-motivated individual who can lead a project in a highly autonomous environment
- Ability to craft compelling messages across various communication channels, internal and external
- Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office programs, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Communication management platforms, such as Salesforce, WebEx, MailChimp and Pardot
- Analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, HEAP, Tableau
- HTML knowledge is a plus
- Experience coordinating across different teams and functions
- Experience working in an agile product planning environment
- Experience with a TMC, travel agency or B2B/B2B2C technology industry is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled