BCD Travel Senior Registration Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
A culture of purpose: Where will your BCD M&E career take you?
As perfectionists, artists, strategic thinkers and leaders in the industry, we believe culture is defined by its people. We are looking for exceptional people who rise to our standards while bringing their unique perspective to the table. Are you interested in adding to both our mission and our energy? If so, we want to hear from you!
Senior Registration Manager
We are looking for a Registration Manager to join our dynamic team. In this role you will work along-side your team mates and with clients to provide a flawless event registration and, ultimately, a flawless onsite experience for attendees. You will ensure hotel accommodations are secured and align with each person's travel plans. You will help with attendee communications, offsite events and more. If you are super detail oriented, customer service focused and a team player, read on!
- Create online registration websites that meet the specific needs of each event that are clear, concise and easy to navigate.
- Field questions from attendees and update their registration profile with any changes. You know each event is a personal experience, and you make it easy for your clients.
- Monitor registrations, send reminders, run reports and work with hotels to make all necessary arrangements for the group. Communicate effectively and efficiently. Cross check rooming lists and manifests. Then cross check again.
- Assist with creating and sending clear communications.
- Ensure everyone, from client to attendee to staff person has a positive and memorable experience from invitation stage, through onsite, and departure. We aim to please!
You're good at
- Managing multiple priorities and being adaptable. You have exceptional problem-solving skills, are personable and calm under pressure.
- It takes a village.
- Cvent, Excel and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Providing superior customer service. You understand that it is a person that is attending your event and go above and beyond to ensure they have the best experience possible.
- Creating and formatting tables in HTML. You are proficient in HTML at a skilled level.
- Creating complex websites in Cvent including, but not limited to, multiple admission items, registration types and registration paths, sessions, session groups, payment setup/processing, guest/group registration.
- Ideal candidate possesses 3+ years in a website development and attendee management role
You might also have
- A college degree from a 4- year institution.
What we offer you
- A culture of purpose where we are invested in your happiness and career growth
- Competitive salary and benefits package
How to apply
Click apply now to be considered.
Get to know BCD M&E:
At BCD Meetings & Events (BCD M&E), we provide more than meeting and event planning and execution. We are in the business of creating impactful human connections that matter. Connections that inspire, motivate and change behavior for our customers. As the world's most trusted and innovative meetings and events agency, BCD M&E cultivates a culture of people, passion and purpose to drive business forward.
Headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the world, BCD M&E's team of 1,500+ people are committed to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves.
See if you belong at bcdme.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled