BCD Travel Manager - Marketing Automation - Virtual in Atlanta, Georgia
Manager, Marketing Automation
This is a virtual, work from home position
This role will be responsible for creating the marketing technology strategy and designing solutions that support short and long-term goals for the organization's global, multi-channel commercial teams. BCD Travel uses several tools including Salesforce, Pardot, HubSpot and Einstein B2B Analytics. This role is expected to provide expertise in requirements gathering, strategy, design, execution and implementation.
This position will require a high level of coordination to ensure expectations/deliverables are understood and consistently met. The Marketing Systems Manager will ensure that requests and inquiries are handled in an expeditious and efficient manner ensuring the completeness and quality of the systems design to meet both input and output requirements while ensuring a pleasant user experience.
- Drive strategy for the Salesforce platform and integrated applications such as Pardot, and Survey etc.
- Develop protocols and methodology that supports the strategy set forth by the governance committee
- Identify technology synergies and simplification opportunities
- Develop a solution that will meet the business needs and maintain system integrity
- Manage projects across teams and regions to deliver standardized solutions. This includes but is not limited to planning, data architecture, development, testing, data migration deployment
- Ensure deployments coincide with established protocols and release cycles
- Document requirements, develop user stories
- Manage/Design system for optimum data quality and user experience
- Be proficient and knowledgeable on new features and future enhancements
- Stay informed on new apps that are available on the Appexchange to leverage all possible solutions
- Provide system administration and user support. Facilitate all requests using the case tracking system and generate reports from the Help system in order to evaluate patterns and establish improvement opportunities.
- Salesforce Administration experience
- Business Analyst experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Pardot Certification
- Salesforce B2B Analytics experience
- Salesforce Community cloud administrator experience preferred
Why people join BCD:
· Flexible hours · Dynamic work environment · 13,000+ Employees · 100+ Countries
Why they STAY with BCD:
· Work/life balance · Freedom to grow · Environmentally responsible · Family atmosphere · Voted top places to work for
More about BCD Travel
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with almost 13,800 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain the industry's most consistent client retention rate, with 2018 sales of US$27.1 billion.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled