BCD Travel Data Analyst - Virtual in Atlanta, Georgia
This position is 100% remote
The Data Analyst is responsible for providing accurate, timely and meaningful reports and analysis used for business management and decision making. In this role, you will establish yourself as a trusted advisor and solutions expert to our client base. The ideal candid will turn data into information, generate analytical insights and drive business outcomes.
- Work closely with Program Managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Analyzing customer travel patterns and making recommendations to Program Management for cost savings and productivity enhancements
- Providing consultative input and delivery of strategic business reviews which may include presentation and/or delivery
- Working with global implementation and Program management teams to ensure accurate and timely set-up and implementation of global MI report
- Organizing, providing or participating in DecisionSouce(internal reporting platform) training as needed
- Three (3) years of experience mining data as a data analyst.
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Strong SQL or Excel (must know how to do pivot tables, V-Lookups, slicers)
- Strong accumen to learn other analytic tools
- Excellent analytical, communication and consultative skills
- Ability to respond to and embrace change
- To be successful in this role, you must be driven, self-directed, entrepreneurial and focused on delivering the right results. You also thrive in a team environment that values cross team collaboration and building on the success of others.
Why people join BCD:
- Flexible hours
- Dynamic work environment
- 13,000+ Employees
- 100+ Countries
Why they STAY with BCD:
- Work/life balance
- Freedom to grow
- Environmentally responsible
- Family atmosphere
- Voted top places to work for
More about BCD Travel
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with almost 13,800 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain the industry's most consistent client retention rate, with 2018 sales of US$27.1 billion.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled